How the site licence version is set up
- Internet connection.
- Access to a network location visible to all users.
- Username and password for rippletank account used to buy the licence.
- Either No-Installer or With-Installer zip files download from your purchases page.
- Download No-Installer zip file from you account page.
- Copy files from the zip file to a the network location where you want it installed.
- Create shortcuts manually according to your usual procedures.
- Download With-Installer zip file from you account page.
- Start the installer.
- Tick the box to accept licence conditions.
- Click on "Advanced" button
- Select "For all users of this machine" and click "Next".
- Use change button to navigate to the network location where you want it installed.
- Continue with the installation as normal. You will be asked for permission.
You will need to run the rippletank program once from this location to install the token file.
- Run the rippletank program by clicking on it (or follow the shortcut).
- The program should ask for authorisation.
- After typing in the username and password, select the site licence.
- Continue with the authorisation. You will have to wait a moment for the token is downloaded from the rippletank server.
- The program folder should now also contain the token file.
When the user first runs the program they will just have to wait for a moment for the token to be checked on the rippletank server.